For 14 years, F1online has been offering its photographers the possibility to let their images be distributed by us and our many international partner agencies to a comprehensive client base to good conditions.
In the following, you'll find the most frequent questions and answers:
Who should apply?
- Professional photographers. We're always interested in good photography and distribute licenses for the following topics: People & lifestyle, travel & landscape, still life, architecture, fauna.
- Please note: At the moment, we're only looking for people photography.
How can I apply to F1online?
Just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This mail should contain basic information such as your address, your telephone number and the camera you use.
Additionally, you can either send us a link to your website or add a folder with at least 20 significant images in low resolution to the mail.
You'll definitely receive feedback. If interested, we'll provide you with an ftp account and ask you to upload the images you think are fitting for a distribution by F1online.
We're going to select the images we'd like to accept; after that you'll receive a contract by us. As soon as that is signed by you, we upload your images to our website, add keywords and will inform you after they've been unlocked.
Images we don't need
- - Typical microstock images such as people or things in front of white background
- - Scans
- - Randomly shot images, snapshots
- - Topical images, that includes for examples building lots
- - Images of politicians and celebrities
- - "The usual suspects": Butterflies, flowers, trees, sunsets, pets, blurry images, HDR, soft-focus
What does F1online have to offer?
- Our exclusive photographers receive a sales percentage of 50%, our non-exclusive photographers receive 40%
- We distribute our images RM and RF over many international partner agencies
- We do the keywording for our photographers to provide for a consistent keywording
- After the accepted first transmittal you'll receive an ftp account so you'll be able to submit your images free of charge
What are the technical requirements?
- A digital camera with at least 10 MP
- ISO at most at 200
- Images with motives that aren't self-explanatory need to have the keywords included into the IPTC data
- The images should not be older than 2 years
- All images that depict people require a model release
Which images sell best?
- - Good people photography with topics such as leisure, family, vacation, holidays, business or sports
- - Concept photography, still life
- - Holiday images such as Easter, Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
- - Food photography
- - We also send out regular newsletters to out photographers that contain topic suggestions
How long's the process?
Each image will be checked in high resolution. The length of time for this process depends on our workload and the number of the images you sent us. Usually, we try to keep the duration of the selection under one week, though. After that, you'll receive a mail with information regarding the images we've selected.
Same goes for the keywording which should be done after two weeks. You'll be informed after the images have been unlocked for our clients.
Buy Premium Quality Stock Photos from F1online.
F1online is a Germany based stock photo agency. We are offering a wide selection of premium quality stock photography
with an European touch. Find and buy images from leading producers and photographers.